Upcoming Events with Essentials Everything Skin Care Co.
Welcome to Essentials Everything Skin Care Co.!
We are thrilled to share with you our upcoming live events where we'll be showcasing our premium quality, all-natural skin care products. Save these dates and join us for some fantastic times!
- May 19, 6 – 9 PM: Art Walk in Downtown Jasper, GA Come find us at Bad Donkey, one of our cherished stockists, during this vibrant evening of art and community spirit. Stroll the streets, immerse yourself in local art, and don't forget to pamper your skin!
- May 27 & 28, 10-5 PM: SPRING ART, CRAFTS & MUSIC FESTIVAL, Blairsville GA Start your Memorial Day weekend with a free concert hosted by the Union County Historical Society in the old courthouse on the Square at 7 pm on Friday, May 26. On May 27 & 28, join us for a festive parade at 10:30 am on the 27th, explore crafts unique to the region, and enjoy live music in-and-around the Square both Saturday & Sunday, rain or shine. Featured musical acts include local favorites like Kim & Curtis of Mountain Gypsy Music. Come experience the intersection of art, music, and beauty in the heart of Blairsville. Event Page
- Jun 02 - Jun 04: North GA Highlands Seafood & Wine Festival, Young Harris, GA Wine, seafood, and skin care? Yes, please! Join us for this decadent celebration of taste and self-care. Find us here: North Georgia Seafood Festival. North Georgia Seafood Festival
- June 17, 9-4 PM: Old Clarkesville Market Spring Arts and Crafts Show, Habersham County Fairgrounds, Clarkesville, GA Arts and Crafts, Home Décor, Live Music, Food, Pony Rides, Bounce House and more! Event Page
- June 24, 11-9PM: Blue Ridge Mountains Wine & Jazz Festival, White Path Creek Farms, Blue Ridge, GA Enjoy locally prepared food, the best regional wines, top jazz performers from the region and learn about the benefits of all-natural skin care in the benefit of local jazz students. Event Page
- July 21 - 23: 49th Hungry Mothers Festival, Marion, VA Celebrate the spirit of Appalachian culture with us at this renowned festival. Find our booth for all your skin care essentials. Event details here: Hungry Mother Festival
- Sep 9, 10:00 - 3:00 PM: Ole Fashion Trunk Show, Brasstown Resort, Young Harris, GA Join us for a day of classic elegance and shop our range of skin care essentials. More information here: Trunk Show
- Sep 30, 10:00 – 5:00 PM: Octoberfest, Andrews, NC Get into the autumn spirit with us at this lively Oktoberfest celebration. More details can be found here: Oktoberfest
- Oct 6, 10 - 6 & Oct 7, 10 – 5: Morris Hill Craft Market, Chattanooga, TN Join us for this two-day extravaganza of handcrafted goods and find our stand for all your skin care needs. For more information, visit: Craft Market
- October 14 & 15: Pumpkin Chunkin Festival, Brasstown, NC Celebrate fall with us at this fun-filled, pumpkin-launching festival. Although the event link has not been updated, you can keep up to date with their calendar here: Pumpkin Chunkin Festival
- November 12, 10 - 3:00: Holiday Craft Show, Peachtree Community Center, Murphy, NC Get a head start on your holiday shopping and find us for your skin care gift needs at this festive craft show.
- November 18, 10 - 5:00: Christmas on Main, Hayesville, NC Join us for a day of holiday cheer and shopping at Christmas on Main. Don't forget to stop by and pick up the perfect skin care gift for your loved ones (or yourself)!
We look forward to meeting you at these exciting events. Come explore the world of Essentials Everything Skin Care Co., where we believe that self-care is not a luxury, but an essential part of everyday life!